Barefoot Zen?

Barefoot Zen?
Namaste, Y'all...

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Book Talk - featuring me!


So, I was driving to a meeting this week and had my I-pod with me.  I was toggling somewhere between Bob Dylan and Bright Eyes when I saw "Book Talk" on the artist list.  I couldn't recall what this might be, so I clicked on it, and it was a radio interview I did back in 2006 for my collection of short stories.

I cringed as I listened, praying to God that I hadn't said anything totally asinine...you know, in case one of the two dozen people who heard the interview actually paid attention.  I was pleasantly surprised.  If you were flipping channels and stumbled upon the interview, you might actually believe I was legit.  I mean, if you didn't know better.  So, given that, I've had the interview added to my website and wanted to share it here.  If you've got a few minutes, give it a listen.  Here's the link:


http://www.tommyhousworth.com/radio.html

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment